Do to the DO DO Do to the DO DO

love it

more like this please

808 [Beat Demo] 808 [Beat Demo]

How low?

I love that this is all about the bass and nothing else. Good but not as good as "Bassgasm (Ultimate Woofer Test)" by Techmaster P.E.B.

shesmackshard responds:

As much bass as I DO have, this isn't an intended bass test. Just a beat. Thanks for the review nonetheless.

Arbiter Arbiter

Filthy

Crusty sounding but quite well balanced. I actually like the synth as percussion. Good mood music even though it lacks any melodies that aren't basslines.

{SJ} - Voices {SJ} - Voices

Pleasantly Weird

For future reference I wouldn't recommend doing basslines & riffs on the same sound and the same time - but well done you've come up with about 6 seperate riffs where a lot of people have 1, or half a riff.

-{4x4 SetYourOwnLimit}- -{4x4 SetYourOwnLimit}-

Musically naive but has charm

I could guess that this was in the key of C even though I don't have perfect pitch - the melody sounds like you're poking randomly at the white keys. However in your naiveity you've come up with a good original bassline.
I wish you good luck in your musical endeavours - join a band make sure you listen to lots of different genres.

Piano 11 - Sweet Chilli Dippin Piano 11 - Sweet Chilli Dippin

Would be better if it wasn't so stiff.

I'm normally a massive fan of quantization but maybe not for a solo piano piece. Maybe you could get a pianist to play it and record the midi - or record a performance yourself if you have the chops on keyboard.
But I suspect from the way you've got the loop bang on that you know what you're doing.

NegativeNine responds:

I agree completely, I hate the fact that it has to be so stiff and rigid it really takes emotion out of the piece (and all the other piano pieces I've uploaded to NG).

My situation is, unfortunately, I'm at university and don't have any space at all for my piano. I'd barely have space for a 3 octave piano. I amm stricken by the curse of student lifestyle. Therefore the demo of FL is my only creative outlet.

Think of it what you will, just know that in terms of production quality I completely agree with you.

8 bit Rusty Coat-hanger 8 bit Rusty Coat-hanger

It didn't make me gouge my ears out.

I like this - it's good. Ye olde sounds but in a noughties style. Am liking the tinniest breakbeat EVA.

The Breakfast Club The Breakfast Club

It's Jean Michel Jarre with one note missing.

I thought the audio portal was for original music. Mix is slightly distorted. Pointless and poorly executed.

The Experiment Rmx The Experiment Rmx

Not very experimental.

Nice tune BUT I can't hear anything experimental about this track. The echo on the handclaps perhaps.
On a more technical note, the drums aren't really loud enough for the genre and as a result the white noise in the synths is making the whole track sound slightly fuzzy.

Airprogressive responds:

It doesn't have to sound experimental. The original track was called Experiment and the remix has to have the same name xD

hmm... you're probably right about the drums. But many italian songs have soft drums like this one

~|| Travelling ~|| Travelling

Pleasant enough

This is a pleasant enough ditty with some good strings. If you were going to improve it you could look at the bass sound and the keytar sound and give it another quick mix, maybe a bit of reverb somewhere. Drums are a bit dry.

T-Free responds:

Thanks for the criticism, robothair! I'm glad you liked it, I will work on it again with considering what you said.^^